Chuck has successfully litigated complex legal matters and commercial disputes of all kinds for over twenty years. Chuck represents both individuals and businesses in state and federal trial and appellate courts in Kansas, Missouri and throughout the country. Chuck has expertise advising clients in a wide range of matters including consumer and commercial transactions, antitrust, and oil and gas royalty matters.
Born and raised in Wichita, Kansas, Chuck graduated from Kansas State University with a B.A. in Economics in 1994 and earned his law degree from the University of Kansas School of Law in 1997. Following law school, Chuck began his career at a well-respected rural Kansas general practice law firm. He then moved to the Kansas City area to work with one of the country’s largest international law firms handling pharmaceutical defense litigation. Since then, Chuck has litigated and tried cases involving various areas of the law including, class actions, antitrust cases, various contract disputes, shareholder derivative suits, bank fraud, professional malpractice claims, and oil and gas royalty underpayment matters.
Chuck was selected for inclusion as a Super Lawyer Missouri and Kansas since 2017 and is rated as “excellent” by his peer lawyers.
- Class Actions
- Business Litigation
- Banking and Financial Services Litigation
- Consumer Fraud
- Oil and Gas Royalty Owner Claims
- Antitrust/Securities Litigation
Admissions & Qualifications
- U.S. District Court of Kansas
- U.S. District Count, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association